There is no fee to submit an application for a student to attend St. Jean Vianney Catholic School.
2021-2022 Tuition and fees
- Registration: $300
- The registration fee for the first student is $300.
- The registration for subsequent siblings is $200 per student.
- Paying the registration fee secures a student’s placement.
- Technology Fee: $75
- There is a technology fee of $75 per student
- Tuition: $5395 - $5745
- Tuition for Identified Givers of St. Jean Vianney Church Parish is $5395.
- Tuition for Identified Givers of Immaculate Conception, St. Patrick, St. Anthony, and St. Agnes parishes is also $5395.
- An Identified Giver is a legal student guardian/parent who donated at least $250 to the church parish during 2020.
- Tuition for all others is $5745.
- All siblings will receive a $50 discount on tuition.
- If you have four or more children enrolled at the same time, you will receive a $1000 family discount.
- Payment Plan Fee (optional): $150 per student
- This is a one-time fee to sign-up for the monthly tuition draft program.
Annual tuition and technology fees are due in full by May 1, 2021. You may also select a monthly draft payment plan. For payment plan participants, checking account draft information is due by May 1, 2021.