There is no fee to submit an application for a student to attend St. Jean Vianney Catholic School.
2019-2020 Tuition and fees
- Registration: $300
- A registration fee of $300 for the first child.
- $200 per additional child is due to secure a student’s placement. The $300 fee includes Home and School membership dues.
- Tuition: $5210
- Tuition for the school year is $5210 for the first child.
- All siblings will each receive a $50 discount on tuition.
- If you have four or more children enrolled at the same time, you will receive a $1000 family discount.
- Building Maintenance Fee: $350
- Registered and identified Givers of the following parishes will have the Building Maintenance Fee waived:
- St. Jean Vianney, Immaculate Conception, St. Patrick and St. Anthony Parishes
- One-Time Payment Plan Fee (optional): $150 per student
Annual tuition and the building maintenance fee are due in full by May 1, 2019. For 2019-2020, you may also select a monthly draft payment plan. For payment plan participants, checking account draft information is due by May 1, 2019.
The Building Maintenance Fee will be waived for families who are registered and identified givers of the Church parishes listed above. Identified Givers are those who present a letter from the Church stating that the parents or legal guardians of a student have given at least $250 to the Church during the 2018 calendar year.