There is no fee to submit an application for a student to attend St. Jean Vianney Catholic School.
2022-2023 Tuition and fees
- The registration fee for the first student is $300.
- The registration for subsequent siblings is $200 per student.
- Paying the registration fee secures a student’s placement.
- There is a technology fee of $75 per student.
- There is a $200 family fee.
- Tuition: $5395 - $5795
- Tuition for Identified Givers of St. Jean Vianney Church Parish is $5445.
- Tuition for Identified Givers of Immaculate Conception, St. Patrick, St. Anthony, and St. Agnes parishes is also $5445.
- An Identified Giver is a legal student guardian/parent who donated at least $250 to the church parish during 2021.
- Tuition for all others is $5795.
- All siblings will receive a $50 discount on tuition.
- If you have four or more children enrolled at the same time, you will receive a $1000 family discount.